Ahhh. It's times like this that I wish I can become my naive, closed-up self and separate myself from reality; hide myself in a corner, while I'm at that, where I can finally do all the reading I want at least.
Recently, I found that it was taking too long for me to finish my panda book.. or rather, "eats, shoots, and leaves" by Lynne Truss, which I've been reading for almost two weeks. WThell?? I wanna seek the lost "fast-reader" in me. Lol. Speaking of that book, I feel obliged to inform any English book loving person that it is worth your money for two main reasons:
- It teaches correct punctuation and very accurately describes the plight our little points that are "traffic signals of language: they tell us to slow down, notice this, take a detour, and stop." quoting Truss in pg 7.
- It provides humour. (Especially when you're stuck with the incredibly uninteresting shift of sitting at a booth whilst trying to pull people to join your club, and there isn't anyone around to pull as most of them are in class)
And then, there's still my unfinished blog site here that needs more effort in the construction department; the lazy workers are probably slacking off, taking advantage of my not-so-savvy computer skills and chuckling behind the screen of this very post at the minuscule amount of work they have to do in comparison with their counterparts who're under seasoned bloggers.
I'm still working on it OKaaay.. give me this weekend. And I'll get it right.
No comments:
Post a Comment