First of, the excuses. Knowing that it wouldn't make much difference, are they still necessary? Why, YES! For reasons that even I fail to recognise, I feel obliged to at least give a few excuses to make amends for my disappearance from the bloggosphere these few weeks. (Though I'm not quite sure to whom this should be directed to).
Cause of the lack of posts- excuses:
- I had no time.
- The number of lab reports that I had to handle exceeded my wildest expectations, thus, tipping my online time allocation upside down.
- I was sick... for one day.
- The broadband connection went phut and still remains so up til this very second (which is why I'm going back to the traditional dial-up internet.
- I have more important things to do, e.g. Indulge in my PS2 until my eyes begin to bulge or trying to figure out the top 10 gruesome ways to kill the ppl at the TM telco. company.
- I temporarily lost my will to post anything.
- I had to do chores (really!)
- I was lazy.
I'll just stop here. Any more and I'd probably get an award for my idiocy (not to mention cyberspace wasting)
Anyways, just for the sake of updating:
I doubled the times I've watched Casino Royale's Mr. double 'O' seven running around killing bad guys while miraculously having the leisure to fuck about. Those who had till now averted the movie just because they heard that James Bond screwed up big time in this one needn't worry. All the fuss about him not being able to fill the shoes of his predecessors are bollocks; I say, "What shoes?!" (never really a fan of the last one). The movie is brilliant and the overall cast, outstanding. Hope this Craig guy continue being Bond for awhile.
Other than throwing dough at the cinemas, I guess there isn't anything more interesting happening around here unless you count the upcoming test 2 days away, or the examinations everyone else is having/had. My eyes, legs and fingers are staging a peaceful protest right outside my brain. I can hear them chanting now, loud and clear. "SLEEP! SLEEP! SLEEP!". I suspect that think things might change for the worse if I continue this. So, I better be off now. Ciao. Have a nice day.
[Note: I wrote this but couldn't publish it. The broadband connection is OK now]
Now that my line is back on track, I shall return to my one or more posts per week ratio.
No comments:
Post a Comment