Prelude

This blog is a depiction of my life's past, present and possibly, future- when I decide to invent a time machine.

Greetings to anyone who made the effort to visit(And of course, to those who stumbled into this page totally by chance). So for those who are here reading this, please turn a blind eye to the occasional over-cheesy post and the inevitable typo errors.

Have a nice day!
(Note: Refer to bottom of page for the "Korean Culture Shock-Heads up!" section where I jot down little oddities or just interesting facts about Korea, Seoul and its denizens)

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

10 things I don't like

So the list is out! Here are ten of my most hated as listed below (not slated according to their "hate value" i.e. randomly arranged):

  1. Misspelling something (say, the FRIGGIN TITLE of my 2 previous posts! *edited them already, of course*). I'm a stickler, there's no doubt about that, but sometimes I wonder if I should just put ALL the focus on myself as to prevent embarrassing disasters from repeating themselves.

  2. Waking up at 6.30 to use the water heater for my morning bath.

  3. Letting the wind freeze my ass into an ice block after taking my morning bath.

  4. Being a martyr to the common cold.

  5. Getting sick during exam weeks. (Scientists may say otherwise, but I believe that there's a conspiracy plotted against humans by those pesky viruses. They get into your body, wait for the right opportunity, and STRIKE right after you say "I hope I don't get sick this week.")

  6. Eating abalone. I don't care what people say about abalone. It's like rubber from the rubber tree; only this one grows in the ocean.

  7. Having clingy people bug you every freaking day.

  8. Getting pissed. Not angry pissed.. Nono, literally getting pissed on. Don't make me bring that up again.

  9. Mourinho. (Yeah, and don't go daftly asking "Which Mourinho?")


    I was gonna say "Being stared at as if I'm a horrendous swamp creature with yellowish mucus rolling down my nostrils and branches sticking out of my ears in those rare occasions when combing my hair manages to elude me in the morning." But i just 1-upped that.
  10. Being single on Valentine's Day.
[I had to add this cause unlike every other person with a blog, I don't have a photobucket account]

That's me posing for the camera. XP (hey, what the hell am I holding with my left hand?)

1 comment:

CherkyB said...

I hear you on the abalone. It makes a damn nice fingerboard inlay material, though.