The week of assignment deadlines finally passed. Now, I'm faced with a week filled with TESTS. With the upcoming tests breathing down my neck, I still had the time to drive about and watch shrek3 with my sis and cousin today. Hope it goes well for me, the preparation, what with DC++ back on. Someone ask me out for a movie next weekend. Lol :P
Shrek3 was good btw. Before anyone else starts to twirl my perception of the movie into something else with rave/critical reviews of their own. This, in turn, would eventually influence my point of view no matter what.
I feel so insecure and influence-prone these days that I go the extra mile to mentally tell myself not to get influenced. Might sound weird, but I had to do something to reassure myself.
I should see a shrink. Wonder what that would feel like.
No comments:
Post a Comment