Just got up from a nap.
This is BOOOoooring.
So what to do? I sign into my cobwebbed, fungi-infested friendster and facebook account.
I've given up taking friendster seriously since the day I figured that it's virtually useless but for its birthday reminder. I wonder what took me so long to get it into my head that people who have 100000000.. friends on their list can't possibly be REAL friends with all of them.
Then again, who ARE our so-called "real friends"?
Judging where this is headed, I now know that I've reached the tip of ultimate boredom.
A sensible course of action(COA) >.<. - DIVERT the thoughts.. Channel it to something MORE USEFUL.
I'm looking through my facebook account now. Xo
Amazing, how we are all connected in this small world. Everybody's connected to everyone else. It won't be too surprising if I'm related to some average Joe picked randomly from the streets of KL. He might be my greatgreatgreatgreat grandfather's hairdresser's descendant. Or, he could just be the neighbour dog's physio's son's friend. Which twirls my brain juice... not because of the relationship lar.. (How many apostrophes are we permitted to use in a sentence?)
I have one week of new year's break. And I'm whiling away the hours doing unproductive nothings.
*sigh*
Guess this would help pile the carpets of guilt onto the already messed-up floorboard. I say messed-up because when it comes to organization, I'm the master of being so effectively brilliant at being ineffective. A slight flicker of distraction, a hushed blur of consciousness is all it takes to cause me to go "EH, where did I put my watch?" when I duly placed it in my pocket 5 mins ago.
Know what's worse than that?
"EH! WHere's my watch!!?"... when I should've realized I lost it the night before.
Yes, I lost my watch.
Although this kind of eventuality wasn't unforeseen, measures taken to prevent it were in vain. It pained me so when I had to submit to the reality of another watch loss. Haaaiih..
No comments:
Post a Comment