Prelude

This blog is a depiction of my life's past, present and possibly, future- when I decide to invent a time machine.

Greetings to anyone who made the effort to visit(And of course, to those who stumbled into this page totally by chance). So for those who are here reading this, please turn a blind eye to the occasional over-cheesy post and the inevitable typo errors.

Have a nice day!
(Note: Refer to bottom of page for the "Korean Culture Shock-Heads up!" section where I jot down little oddities or just interesting facts about Korea, Seoul and its denizens)

Sunday, November 23, 2008

This is how a BUM blogs

Visited Old Trafford yesterday. (photos to come...)

All I can think of now is the COLD!! 

Apparently, it snowed...
I missed it!

BRAAGHHH

*breathe*

I'll catch it some other time.

There's work to be done now before I leave for London on the 6th.
And yet, here I was last night, whiling away time watching TV series.
Yes, it was pleasant and relaxing and addictive.
Then there's the gush of guilt when you notice that pile of unfinished work.

Options:
- Going cold turkey is definitely not a choice I would make, but I think I might have to do that in the very near future.

- Start sleeping less and allocate the hours saved to work.

- Shut the troubles away and continue browsing Malaysiakini, themalaysianinsider, facebook chedet.com, blog.limkitsiang, youtube.... et cetera.

The struggle continues...

No comments: