Prelude

This blog is a depiction of my life's past, present and possibly, future- when I decide to invent a time machine.

Greetings to anyone who made the effort to visit(And of course, to those who stumbled into this page totally by chance). So for those who are here reading this, please turn a blind eye to the occasional over-cheesy post and the inevitable typo errors.

Have a nice day!
(Note: Refer to bottom of page for the "Korean Culture Shock-Heads up!" section where I jot down little oddities or just interesting facts about Korea, Seoul and its denizens)

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

The bigger man

You know how sometimes, situations arise where you are presented with the opportunity to be the "bigger" person? Well, today, I'm going to tell you how I have been the smallest person in the world.

A lot of pent-up anger and an uncontrollable desire to strive to achieve nothing has resulted in my worst nightmare being realized. It is where in every direction stands a brick wall and with every self-encouragement, there is double the disappointment when failure comes crashing down in full force. This is where the opportunity to let all pass and begin the renewal process arose. Also, if I might add, this was when yours truly made a hash out of it.


If you don't mind, I'd like to drown myself in pitiful self-loathing now, thank you.

No comments: