To all,
I wish all occupants of Earth a happy, Happy (albeit belated) New Year!
As I sit comfortably in my study, it's hard to grasp the feeling that makes me wanna attempt multitasking- despite my perennial failure to successfully multitask effectively- with this comp. 'Cus in about 3 hours time, I'll be back within the four walls of my lonely hostel room. To give you an idea of what it looks like (and because I'm too darn lazy to bring along a camera to snap pictures of it):
The walls are partly decorated with some hastily pasted Man Utd posters(imported from my own room), the windows are sheathed in a constant (not that thick lah) layer of dust no matter how frequently you try to clean them. The twin-sharing room is divided into two halves and provides an internet/telephone/whatever-you-call-it port which in turn porvides an internet connectiong SO GOOD that I can even say is better than the dial-up I had years ago. But to their credit, they are working their asses off trying to improve it. (According to them, its slowness is just temporary as they are improving the service). Other than that, the room is ordinary, with winds blowing in throughout the day and music blasting in from all angles til 2am. Overall, it's good enough to exude a fraction of that cozy feeling you find at home.
Anyways, the first 2 weeks there went well -meaning that no crazy, unfortunate event has killed or injured me yet.
As for my new years eve party, I went to the curve with Juan, Cs, w.hong and jun sheng. Partied (without alcohol.. Aww) til the fireworks went off and the couple in front of us glued their bodies together into an unseparable bundle. The squeezing like sardins and waiting was all but worth it if you ask me. After the display (both the fireworks in the sky and the "fireworks" all around us) we watched "A Night At the Museum" which was better than what I'd expected. Arrived back home at 4 in the morn >,<.
I have a futsal appointment in 40 mins, gotta go, Ciao!
May 2007 be a good year for all of us!
1 comment:
ahh... so that's how your hostel room looks like. Oh! I didn't know you felt that way at the party... it's good it made you feel better then. HEHEHE! Glad you had fun.
Whee!!
All the best for the year 2007 dude!
ps: mind if I linked you?
Post a Comment