We're on the cusp of facing the 2nd wave of tests. Which explains why I can't make this a long one. Waiting for it to hit us is like watching a tidal wave encrouching from afar, gathering speed, expanding in stature as it rushes ever closer to us while we stand rooted on the shore. It can be scary at times, especially when you accidentally catch a glance of the mother of all tidal waves not far behind the immediate one. Finals are less than a month away, Thaaat's right quiwan. less than a month.
I have to keep a steady flow of reminders going lest I make a hash out of this sem's finals. Besides, I don't want to have a repeat of last sem's extreme cramming during the final stages which resulted in grades that left me wanting and a deep pit of guilt deeper than that of the Mariana Trench. Wait is it the Mariana or the Phillipines... Bah, what the heck am I doing, revising my geography that, since the end of the PMR, has been chucked somewhere at the back of my head between the likes of "How to make a scrapbook" and the "Pokemon" cardgame rulebook.
[Can't believe I wasted that much dough on those ruddy cards >.<]
Anyways, I went out to the curve last weekend with Zh, Cs and Juan for a movie. As I've watched transformers and Juan's gotten the action from Die Hard 4.0 already, we decided on HP5. I gasped (silently) in horror as I witnessed the eponymous character and his 2 mates magic their way into the front pages of "Movies you shouldn't watch" (unless you're a guy, in which case, you will still be able to catch a glimpse of the wonderful Emma Watson). Feel bad for the rest of the potter fans though, after all the hype. Well, at least the book wouldn't disappoint, this one I'm sure. 2 days to go!! Wow... If by any chance you don't have a clue as to what I'm talking about, my advice to you is to jump out the window right now, provided that my car isn't parked right outside your window.
Ugh, fine. So there are people who don't read harry potter. Oh well..
I should get back to work.
Time to inundate myself right NOW with work in the hope that the post-cramming damage done to my brain cells at the end of the semester isn't as severe. Plus, I don't think I can survive another all-out, last-week-before-finals dash.
Have a nice day to all!
1 comment:
AAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I COULDN'T BUY HARRY POTTER HERE!!! like wat the crap... they told me that harry potter 7 is only for people who pre-ordered only T_T wat's up with mph n popular boycotting hp anyway? didn't watch the news on that :P
Post a Comment