You know that feeling when you want to throw a chair at something but somehow, through that thick fog of madness and uncertainty, manage to work out that doing so isn't such a good idea?
Yeah, madness at its worst does not strike me as a sight you can stand without cringing or wincing.
I have been prevailed upon to take most of other people's frustration and anger in my stride. And trust me, it's no easy job. Why some people get all pissy for no reason just baffles me. Maybe they're just born that way. But come on, don't tell me it's uncontrollable.
___________________________________________________
That was written a good fortnight ago.
Dry is the well of resources I depended on for blogging inspiration.
Watched a crappy movie involving some sort of assassin killing people without so much as a blink of an eye. Then it turned sour for him as the hunter, as always in these movies, become the hunted.
Very forgettable one.
In contrast, the movie we caught in cinemas yesterday was good. A large portion of which was contributed by the music. Aptly so, for what is a musical if the music leaves much to be desired.
Yes, we watched the movie that so many said was boring and lousy. You see, the thing about movies is that
it is so hard to go into one with no premature assumption of what the movie would be like unless you
watch it before the whole world of bloodthirsty critics do.
but I digress...
The movie was good because the music made it, the actors didn't suck and I just love the taste of the old world especially during the revolutionary times that observed quantum leaps in terms of human rights and freedom.
I think I may have just been converted into a Beatles person. Come to think of it, I might have been one all along without realizing it.
2 comments:
i loved the bowling scene, next time i bowl, it's me, the beatles, and grease.
p.s. "young children should not get too serious too fast." "maybe he should bring her."
hohoho...
but then you missed the one from my brother even later.
"waitaminit, i dont understand. if he has a girlfriend, why dont you."
(insert japanese cartoon character with three lines on the forehead.)
yep. it's extreeeemely hard to find good movies nowadays :P i feel 'dibodohkan' when the scariest part of a horror movie is... it's sound effect!!! nt the visual or smthing
Post a Comment