Prelude

This blog is a depiction of my life's past, present and possibly, future- when I decide to invent a time machine.

Greetings to anyone who made the effort to visit(And of course, to those who stumbled into this page totally by chance). So for those who are here reading this, please turn a blind eye to the occasional over-cheesy post and the inevitable typo errors.

Have a nice day!
(Note: Refer to bottom of page for the "Korean Culture Shock-Heads up!" section where I jot down little oddities or just interesting facts about Korea, Seoul and its denizens)

Monday, June 09, 2008

Criss-cross

Inspiration comes with a cost.
Petrol comes with a very hefty cost after the recent hike.
Travelling to and studying in the UK comes with almost a lifetime of dough.
What's really mind-boggling is that the cost of being slapped in the face- figuratively- comes almost at the price that's equivalent of slashing yourself with a penknife over and over and over again.

Ha-ha
I'd rather go back to being undecided and semi-insane. Shouldn't have took the plunge at all perhaps.

Ha-ha
Seriously now, do I actually know what I'm getting myself into?
_________________________________________

Random digression-
Sometimes, I stare at the pieces of receipts and tickets that I've kept and wondered to myself if they're just one unattainable attempt after another to capture small fragments of the past without cam-whoring. Like, what the hell man? Who am I kidding?
And YET, I continue to do so, for the sake of the collection.

_________________________________________________________

Recent happenings:

I went to Genting for the click5's concert.
I finally figured out the stupid cubed puzzle.
I found out that wanting something at the wrong time and place kicks ass.
I also found out that getting over my naive and over-sensitive self takes a great deal of personal maneuvering skills while a battle rages on inside of the brain. Picture some guy on one of those old Roman chariots whizzing through the battlefield, avoiding being a crossfire casualty and trying to fucking resolve the conflict with only a loudspeaker and a weary old fart for a horse.

"Figure out what you want, and go get it."
You know, I'd really like to punch a hole in the fella's face right now. By 'the fella', I'm referring to the guy who came up with that.
But I shall not seek him out.
Other than the very high probability that he could be dead now, I shall not do so because it'll be taking the easy way out.

Who says so?

Well I DO!
It takes one swing to flatten the quote person's face while it takes thousands of crisscrossing neurons' resistance and above all, rational reasoning to triumph over evil-mindedness.

Then again, I guess the basic rationale rule doesn't apply in this game huh.. Never has.
I'd ask "Why lar...?"
...if I don't already know the answer by heart.

Opportunity created, opportunity destroyed.

P.s.:
Eh, get a grip la.. you're probably making a mountain out of a molehill.
Plus,
'ha-ha' could be the lamest adaption of mine (besides the small matter of using "stuffies" at one crazy instant once upon a time). Wooot to that!

2 comments:

Cass said...

i think you're neurotic. but that's jsut me.

dongui_1 said...

ha-ha..