Prelude

This blog is a depiction of my life's past, present and possibly, future- when I decide to invent a time machine.

Greetings to anyone who made the effort to visit(And of course, to those who stumbled into this page totally by chance). So for those who are here reading this, please turn a blind eye to the occasional over-cheesy post and the inevitable typo errors.

Have a nice day!
(Note: Refer to bottom of page for the "Korean Culture Shock-Heads up!" section where I jot down little oddities or just interesting facts about Korea, Seoul and its denizens)

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Happy Birthday Quihong

This is a message for my brother:

The things I have done for you (instead of TO you) never seem enough to quash the guilt of missing out on chunks of your life.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY Quihong, my (sometimes insufferable, but mostly OK) brother :p.
Happy happy 12th birthday.

Note: In case you don't understand the message, there's this thing called the dictionary. Use it.