Prelude

This blog is a depiction of my life's past, present and possibly, future- when I decide to invent a time machine.

Greetings to anyone who made the effort to visit(And of course, to those who stumbled into this page totally by chance). So for those who are here reading this, please turn a blind eye to the occasional over-cheesy post and the inevitable typo errors.

Have a nice day!
(Note: Refer to bottom of page for the "Korean Culture Shock-Heads up!" section where I jot down little oddities or just interesting facts about Korea, Seoul and its denizens)

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Trudging through mud

I feel queasy and I blame it on the lozenge I took earlier... which really doesn't make sense as those little tablets aren't supposed to cause dizziness. My throat, which was pitifully put through one hell of a tough time over the past week with 2 rounds of durian (one at Mr.A's place and one at home with family), feels a little better now though. There's no doubt that stress is anything but absent from my little sphere of life right now. Picture stress emanating an aura which follows me wherever I go. Knowing stress, the colour of the surrounding vibe should be grey and dotted with black fly-like buzzy living things.

Moving away from my occasionally fragile physique.. Especially when I get an average of 4 hours of sleep per night for 7 days and that my weighing scale's been noticeably experiencing a downward trend. I mean,  WTHell man, it took me 2 months to gain that 2 kgs!!
AS I WAS TRYING TO SAY, Moving away from that,
the finals are 2 weeks away.
Final project presentation is on friday. THIS friday.

That about sums everything up for me.
Updates over.
Ciao for now!

No comments: