IN THE MEANTIME, I have just walked all the way downstairs- braved the cold tiles, walked up STEPS, and risked tripping on an item which might have been on the floor in the kitchen in the event that my brother was to have attempted to booby trap the house to keep thieves at bay. Speaking of which, I heard that security's bad these days. But that's the least of my concerns right now because I WALKED DOWNSTAIRs to get milk at 2.40am in the morning. Like, who does that? The last time I checked, the Bananas in PJs did.
Ok, I am probably overreacting. Overreacting is fine, but what I should REALLY be doing is panic due to the fact that I'm treating tonight (this morning) as a saturday night. Just completed watching 6 episodes of "How I Met Your Mother". Addictive, like coffee in the morning. (Yes, I'm a coffee junkie now). So what's the problem? Well, there wouldn't be one.. if i didn't have WORK to drive to in the morning.
You guys notice those electronic boards you see on the highways? I'm starting to think that there's a person employed by the highway concessionaires whose only job is to type out a message to all highway users. One sleepy morning, I even SENSED a hint of sarcasm in the "drive safely" message. So surprised I was that I nearly missed the multiple car accident that everyone slowed down to gawk at. I lied. I think the multiple accident I saw was the one on the federal the other day with Juan and his half-wasted day off.
Note to self, gotta lay off the CAPITAL LETTERS. Getting on my nerves. Kinda like an annoying kvetch of an itch that wouldn't go away, which is what I get quite alot these days actually. Dermatology lessons/advice anyone?
No comments:
Post a Comment