My comp was one big screwed up machine, creating a chaotic reign of messy files and folders. The last time I checked, it still is (even after reformatting).
Anyhow.. Updates:
The pictures for our drum performance two weeks ago as promised...
Pic with some of my fellow drummers >>>>>>
>>>>>Another pic that was taken after the show.
(We spent FOREVER in our own photography session ><>
__________________________________________________________________________________
On the 24th, old Big ears came to town. It was only proper for a few of us, namely Chin Shen, Juan, Pao and I to pay the much coveted European C.L. trophy a visit during its sojourn in the Klang Valley.
Set off for the Curve at approximately 6pm.
I almost forgot how much crap we can produce when we get stuck in small enclosed spaces together i.e. My car.
Initial plan was to get ourselves some tickets for Mr. Bean's holiday, but had to settle for touching the Cup(and waiting a lengthly hour in queue in order to lay our hands on a VIP pass). We got there eventually, and were required to answer a few football-related questions correctly to win the tickets.
After obtaining the tickets, we got behind ANOther line, but this time, we were waiting to rest our hands upon Big Ears itself.
Park's Jersey, decorated with autographs... which reminds me that it won't be long before MY surname will be seen on the back of a Man Utd jersey in the EPL.
______________________________________________________________________________
Last weekend, I took the 3 hour journey back to Sitiawan (my dad's hometown; one I consider my own). This was for the annual Qing Ming festival where most Chinese would pay respects to their ancestors at their graves by cleaning up, and for some, burning paper houses, 'hell notes' and whatnot. Others would just place some flowers after all the cleaning.
One day before visiting the cemetery, I went ahead with the decision I made a week ago in college. I was on my way to a house barber in my kampung after 3 grueling dotA matches with my cousin. My mission: Get a haircut... not just any haircut; a crew cut a.k.a. Botak.. (not exactly a skinhead... but it's short enough><.. and if you are really observant, you might see a line halfway across my head :P)
We were at chong hua high school to watch their first drum concert. And what a performance they gave us. I was mesmerized, touched and awed all at once at one point cus the exuberance and showmanship displayed on stage that night was phenomenal. It was wonderfully creative to boot. I've never seen drums being ...what do you call it?.. drummed by broomsticks.
Summary: Had a splendid night watching the drum concert at Chong Hua (jln ipoh, which is incidentally one of my friend's alma mater)
_________________________________________________________________
Yesterday, as I was playing around with my roommate's comp (with his permission la of course) V- a friend from the drum club- barged into my room and said "Quiwaaan, let's go watch a movie! Let's go!" And that is how the all craziness of that night started (and lasted til 12). I won't hesitate to put the blame squarely on V for ruining my plans to study and to leave some of my other friends in the lurch :P..
We ended up in my car, 5 of us. Three of em I knew quite well, the other two... erm.. not particularly close.
The spontaneity of the whole thing made the trip to Seremban all the more exciting. Fatfat's presence, combined with V and Ah pek hao was enough to overflow the car with the lamest jokes... And that's not necessarily bad. The only girl-Y.Jun- joined in for god-knows-what reasons. It was either due to V's persuasiveness (which I doubt has any effects at all) or her own urge to do something that would defy convention.
Lol.. the funny thing was, we were all wearing shorts and slippers... another one of V's SMART ideas. It was his idea to smuggle sushi and herbal eggs into the cinema too. Because of the darned shorts and slippers, it felt like the Artic in there. Only y.J was smart enough to bring her jacket along. >.<>> Forest of Death. (no comment.. go watch it yourself.. hehehehh.. *evil smirk*)
kkk. It's bed time for me. May the month of April treat you well!
[finals are just 2 weeks away...M-U-S-T STUDY!!]