Time: 11.30pm
Activity: Youtubing, karaoke, updating the new massoc website, downloading stuff.
For the past week, Jerm and the "downstairs gang".. they have been paying late night visits to the university's lab to mainly use the comps to complete their lab-related work. Jerm, on the other hand, has been sticking with them like glue :P But he's been downloading like crazy because of the darn speed here (Read: FAST). Today, I decided to give it a try, to peek at the going-ons in the lab when all is dark and (almost) silent on the streets...
Aside from downloading, I had the honour of watching jerm introduce flight of the conchords-the band I showed him a couple of days ago thru youtube- to zhong, JY and ZY. They loved "The humans are dead". E&E Engineering students, should've expected that, heheh..
Now, I'm off to check if there's ice-cream.
No comments:
Post a Comment