Prelude

This blog is a depiction of my life's past, present and possibly, future- when I decide to invent a time machine.

Greetings to anyone who made the effort to visit(And of course, to those who stumbled into this page totally by chance). So for those who are here reading this, please turn a blind eye to the occasional over-cheesy post and the inevitable typo errors.

Have a nice day!
(Note: Refer to bottom of page for the "Korean Culture Shock-Heads up!" section where I jot down little oddities or just interesting facts about Korea, Seoul and its denizens)

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Confession(s)

Prelude: 2009 proved to be a year when I participated and failed at all levels of socializing.

It's late.

Because it's late, one key functions of the brain, namely the FILTER, has ceased to operate. This, as I (who am now filterless) see it, is an opportunity never to be missed, to divulge a few secrets and confess to misconducts and accidents that I've swept under the rug. As confessions come a-splutter, saliva and muck and all included, I should warn that there will be quite a number of tie-in apologies. Hopefully it isn't TOO late for some.


Sorry Zehan, cus I didn't go fix your comp... I feel damn guilty now :(. It was part laziness and part forgetfulness which got the better of me.

Sorry AM cus I didn't do the apologizing I needed to do a long time ago and it's probably too late now.

I talked silly about a couple of people who, frankly speaking, did nothing criminally wrong except piss the ratshit out of me. I realize now that it was a mistake. Terrible Quiwan.

I ignored good advice from good friends and took some lousy ones. Blame stooopidity.

Didn't do my dissertation 1 more sem to go.

Pulled out of a venture which was starting to look promising. Could've done too much damage... There's probably more damage beneath the veneer.

Used Quang's garlic without asking.

Used Jerm's honey w/o permission.

Used CZhong's er.. milk? maybe.. can't remember.

Grew fatter.

Lazier

Crap... What am I doing.

Bedtime!!!

No comments: