We live in a forgivable world. An extremely kind place where little wrongs will be righted after time erodes away all emotions. What I've done yesterday, oh, say LIE to someone's face, will not be punished because I lied too well and feel no remorse over it because it wasn't something big. This is strictly an example, of course, as I don't buy the notion that I'm a compulsive liar. White lies, I do, occasionally.
Bollocks. Sleep-deprivation is getting to my head.
Watching House MD episodes these days have become a whole different experience altogether compared to when it just started off a long way back. Thing about it now is that you can experience 1 of 2 things. BOREDOM. Or sympathy + a little twinkle of awe.
Sometimes, it works wonders as a lullaby where you'll go 10 minutes into it and doze off. Other times, you can practically feel the pain in House's eyes as he limps away from the happy couple that could have been him and her. His emotions are finally on the surface, or at least it appears to be so. It can be so depressing watching it play out.
No comments:
Post a Comment