*Warning, this post might disgust you.*
OK,
I feel like crap right now. You know how a piece of shit just sits there all warm and brown, I feel like that right now. Sorry I didn't bother to put it more elegantly in Her Majesty's English, but that's probably a direct cause of my mood. Can't say that I didn't warn you though.
Had a couple of drinks with Mr. M and Egg. Egg finally found its egg-holder. Although... it's worried that the egg-holder might think that this egg's below its standard and decides to dump it somewhere dark and sad. I sympathize with Egg, but what more does it want? If you're reading, Egg, congrats! Don't think too much. You'll probably come down with the Yips, as popularized by a certain Mr Awesome-cum-Legendary. Just take things as they come.
Heh.. It's been awhile since I've featured Mr M here. I wonder when was the last he came into this room. He's been good. Quite happy for him. Then again, good times never last. Better make the most of it man ;).
On a little sidenote: White lies are pretty little troublemakers, I've realized. Especially if you're caught spurting one out red-handed by someone who's in the know. All these petty talk about my insignificant life is getting tiresome and boring. I wish there were bubbles filled with Interesting floating about which I could pop whenever I feel like life hasn't given me enough lemons. It would be a bonus if those bubbles were actually the product of a lime-flavored detergent.
Anywhos,
post- tipsiness ranting aside, the days are getting shorter as I wake up later and closer to noon everyday. Come to think of it, that isn't entirely true; I woke up closer to noon today than on Saturday. [On hindsight, I have no idea what I was trying to say here]. Somehow, I have a feeling that the two Big ones aren't happy. Aside from my body clock being screwed-up and all, they're probably worried about my lack of excursion into the fray. This of course pertains to the fishing industry where I have yet to land a catch in years. This would probably be a very derogatory remark about a certain humanoid species from Venus. Heck, I'd probably be hot-iron branded with a couple of words that rhyme with "Whale Shove-in-ist" if they have their way. To be honest, the truth is far from it. It's just that nothing seems to click these days. To put it simply, I'm getting tired of trying, and I'll just leave it at that. (An emo addition: The fumble and crash at the Dedication Win-over attempt early this year probably cracked this wheel a little more than we thought it had)
_________________________________________
I have been watching some old BBC documentaries hijacked from Mr C's (C for celcom) place. All I can say is that I have fallen for mother nature once more.
One of these days, I'm going to buy myself a pair of hiking boots... Gonna need them for my ascend up this hill. Can't waste too much time here, higher mountains peaks await.
No comments:
Post a Comment