Prelude

This blog is a depiction of my life's past, present and possibly, future- when I decide to invent a time machine.

Greetings to anyone who made the effort to visit(And of course, to those who stumbled into this page totally by chance). So for those who are here reading this, please turn a blind eye to the occasional over-cheesy post and the inevitable typo errors.

Have a nice day!
(Note: Refer to bottom of page for the "Korean Culture Shock-Heads up!" section where I jot down little oddities or just interesting facts about Korea, Seoul and its denizens)

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Being Hit

My word, someone gave me a modern "mixed tape" and it just hit me. It was thoughtful. It was tasteful. This is taking "blur" to a whole new level.


In a semi-related cloud, the decision to opt for what was the SAFE route was an ultra stupid misstep. That one, N probably knows about. To err in the side of caution is to be a responsible adult, something I should have avoided like the plague as a university student. I don't see a U-turn ahead, no?


It certainly makes more sense now as they always are.. in retrospect.


_________________


*Oh, and I have very absentmindedly failed to mention so many people I miss from Leeds in the last post :S. The list includes the Badminton ppl (Dexin, KaHo), the gang I hung out with during the summer (Anna, Gerald etc.), the "old people" from 2008 (JocEda, Hannah, ThimW, Ckt...), Aiesec ppl (Ella, Jack, another Dong from Manchester)



No comments: